1. Please contact Customer Service within 24 hours upon receiving your package if an item is received damaged or has been incorrectly shipped by us. Your order will be considered as correctly closed without any issues if no attempt has been made to contact us via e-mail or call for reporting damaged or missing items within 24 hours. If we do make a mistake and send a wrong item, the incorrect item must be recieved by us before we can resend the correct item.
2. You may return your order within 30 days of delivery date (*restriction applies). All returned items must be unused, unopened, and in original packaging for a refund.
3. Please contact EXEMPT customer service department (email@example.com) to request a Return Authorization Application (RMA) before returning your order to us. Any unauthorized products that are sent to us will be refused for refund.
4. Customer assumes all costs in shipping items back to EXEMPT. We encourage customers to ship their return packages with tracking. We are not responsible for returned items that are damaged or lost in transit.
5. Approved refunds do not include shipping expenses.
6. There is a 10% restocking fee for all returned items. All shipping expenses are non-refundable.
7. The customer is responsible for any return fees incurred from customs and/or the carrier to have an order shipped back to us.